Posted on Mar 18, 2021 by Procorre
25,000 base salary + Commission
Procorre is passionate about renewables, our mission is to positively impact the renewables industry by providing tailored recruitment solutions for innovative and pioneering renewable energy organisations.
Our client, a leading provider of renewable solar PV technologies, are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager in their growing domestic sales team. You will be responsible for the management of lead generation and first contact with prospective customers, and for organising sales appointments for the Sales Consulting team. With great career progression opportunities, this would be a great role for for a driven individual looking to join a growing organisation that is helping homeowners and businesses discover the benefits of cleaner energy.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
* Lead, motivate and coach a small team of Solar Sales Consultants
* Accountable for achieving and meeting sales targets for self and the team, establishing KPI's and performance tracking.
* Generate reports and present to key internal stakeholders.
* Ensure CRM is managed and updated effectively.
* Generate new business where possible via telesales activity and market knowledge.
* Appointment setting for the sales team
* Be the main point of contact for inbound customer queries and outbound customer care calls.
* Handle team escalations, questions, and blind spots as they arise.
* Be proactive, maintain and share good product, competitor, and market knowledge.
* Conduct sales workshops and training ensuring learning applies to all working styles and experience levels.
Required Experience & Skills of the Sales Manager:
* Management experience within telesales, preferably within B2C market
* A positive, high energy and driven attitude with a sense of urgency.
* A polite, warm, persuasive, and respectful telephone manner.
* To be resilient with the ability to view a long-term goal.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time whilst remaining calm under pressure.
* Strong management, motivational, leadership, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
* To always be customer focused maintaining an excellent customer experience.
* Good networking skills
* Strong IT literacy MS Office, CRM systems