Front-End Web Application Developer
Posted on Mar 18, 2021 by TEKsystems
Our client is seeking a Front End Web Application Developer to join their team supporting a Government Client in Georgia. The qualified candidate will provide website development of User Interfaces for high traffic, high availability websites, social media channels, and other electronic communications mediums. Responsibilities :
* - Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts and staff to update content on websites, social media channels, and other electronic communication mediums
* - Develop user interface prototypes and specifications to create customized web products that are easy-to-understand, user-friendly, and accessible and tailored to meet the needs of diverse audiences such as the general public, health professionals, and news media
* - Provide recommendations that reflects clear knowledge and application of current website design and development subject matter
* - Maintain working relationships that facilitate the positive outcome of program activities
* -Role is 100% Remote and must be able to operate on Eastern Standard time
TOP SKILLS DETAILS:
ABOUT TEKSYSTEMS: We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.