Posted on Mar 18, 2021 by TEKsystems
Our client, a banking institution is looking for a Big Data Platform Support Engineer to join their team.
Start date max. 01.06.2020
Contract duration: 12 months
Home office: yes
Remote from abroad: no
- Manage the full life cycle of platform tenant applications
- Preventing escalations in a proactive manner
- Managing risks and fulfilling the expectations of the application's key stakeholders
- Ticket management
- Min. 3 years of experience with supporting Linux Systems
- Knowledge of Python
- Understanding of Incident Management/Problem Management processes
- Knowledge of Tableau administration would be an asset
- Hadoop and Foundry and Oracle, Windows Server 10 experience is a very strong plus
- Good English language skills, German would be an asset
Are you available and interested in this opportunity? I am looking forward to your applications on (see below)
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.