Entry Level Business Development Representative
Posted on Mar 18, 2021 by Morey Corp
Morey Corp is seeking entrepreneurial-minded people to support its expanding business development team. This role as a Business Development Manager gives you an opportunity to join an 87-year-old company in nurturing the development and best practices of a fast-growing business segment, providing opportunities for rapid career growth and development. If you are an independent and passionate individual looking for the opportunity to take responsibility to scale and grow with a company committed to your success, we invite you to apply today.
At Morey Corp you will:
· Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
· Build and maintain long term relationships with new customers through daily touchpoints and continued customer care;
· Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
· Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Morey Corp and its services with solutions;
· Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED:
· Excellent communication and self-starter skills;
· Maturity to handle a virtual work environment;
· Experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of;
· Work experience in sales of contracting to manufacture services would be an advantage;
· An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge-driven personality;
· The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering North American markets;
· Willing and able to travel to the Chicago-land area monthly.
WHAT WE OFFER
· Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of a challenging and high-growth environment;
· Solutions that you can be passionate about selling;
· The opportunity to travel; visiting customers, attending trade meetings and exhibitions;
· An attractive compensation package with unlimited earning potential;
· Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of a challenging and highly skilled team;
· Possibility to share your ideas and initiatives to develop business in a designated area.