Senior DevOps Engineer – AWS / Kubernetes, Ansible - £75k
Posted on Mar 18, 2021 by CV-Library
Senior DevOps Engineer – AWS / Kubernetes, Ansible - £75k – Central London
Avanti Recruitment is working with a leading multinational software house in Central London to recruit a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer to join their large technical team. You will be responsible for defining the CI/CD pipelines for deploying code to their development, QA and Live environments as well as improving DevOps processes, practices and tools to more deliver more robust, secure and scalable solutions for their clients. You will also be responsible for identifying where automation can be used to speed up and improve processes This will be a great role for a DevOps Engineer looking for the next step in their career to move into a more Senior role with the opportunity to influence the use of DevOps practices for a successful suite of software applications used by over 100,000 clients globally. You will work in a large technical team which includes Software Developers, QA Engineers and DevOps Engineer as well as Support Engineers.
I am looking to speak to Senior DevOps Engineers who are focussed on high availability, reliability, automation, security and best practices.
* Define and deliver the CI/CD pipelines for Enterprise software products
* Mentoring others in DevOps best practices and driving a culture of automation
* Researching and promoting continuous improvements in DevOps processes and tooling
* Helping to drive the success of the DevOps team under the DevOps Manager.
Skills & Experience Needed
To be considered you will be an experienced DevOps Engineer with a proven track record and strong skills and experience with most of the following:
* AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Cloudformation, IAM, EKS and / or ECS)
* Kubernetes – large estates in a production environment
* Docker (including Compose)
* Ansible - deployment/configuration tools
* CentOS/ Linux Infrastructure (rpm, ssh)
* CI/CD technologies (Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory)
* Git (including merge/rebase workflow)
* Automation Scripting with Python/Bash - maintaining environments, deployments and debugging Environment related issues
* DB knowledge (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
* Degree educated in Software, IT or related disciplines
* Programming experience
For immediate consideration and interview in the next week please APPLY NOW!
Salary: £75,000 + benefits
Location: Central London + 2-3 days remote working