IT Project Manager - Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
One of our global pharmaceutical clients are looking for an 'IT Project Manager' to work in Kaiseraugst, Switzerland for an 8 months contract. Please find the job details below for your reference and share your latest CV ASAP if you would like to discuss further.
- Start date: 06.04.2021
- Latest start date: May 1st 2021
- End date: End of year
- Work location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Home Office at the moment - Expected to be onsite when possible (2 days home office possible)
- Travelling: minimal (depending on the situation)
- Team: Around 12 people
- Deadline to submit CV: 3PM on 16th March 2021
The perfect candidate is a strong project manager, able and happy to be fully hands on. We are looking for around 6 years of experience but we are not looking for a senior project manager. Responsibilities for this role will be operational.
- +6 years of experience as IT Project Manager (implementation projects) (*)
- Very good skills in handling CRs for complex systems (*)
- Very good knowledge of Jira (*)
- Experience with CRM solutions (*)
- Knowledge of master data management and data stewardship processes(*)
- Experienced in risk and stakeholders management
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Understanding of integration and data architectures (*)
- Knowledge of Product Ownership/Management and release management
- Integration technologies: Mulesoft, ETL, Informatica, Talend (*)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- "Hands-on" attitude. Sense of urgency and prioritization skills.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of assigned integration projects for our Pharma IT customers (Commercial, Medical, Affiliate stakeholders) while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce a high quality product
- Creating and tracking project plans
- Effectively leading and facilitating project meetings
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Manage relationships with various IT, business stakeholders and vendors to achieve project objectives
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology: Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables, track progress against baseline schedule, manage project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed scope.
- Monitor, document and gain approval for changes to schedule, cost or project scope.
- Proactively conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects; formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies, recommend and implement solutions.
- Manage the projects across global locations and time zones and be able to travel internationally as needed.
- Track project actions and ensure completion. Identify roadblocks and contribute to its solution.
- Coordinate analysis and assessment of CRs and its impact on the business/technology landscape.
- Identify and align with relevant stakeholders and product teams within the EpiCX program.
- Manage resources, delivery and accountability for multiple CRs based on business prioritization
- JIRA - Create/Maintain CRs and coordinates across teams to achieve progress.
- Maintain dashboard and metrics related to CRs