ICT Developer Professional
Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an ICT Developer to assist with all analytical activities and operations across software engineering.
- Analysing problems
- Determining system requirements
- Analysing surroundings
- Creating models according to data, functions and/or objects
- Designing components and their interface definition
- Implementing applications
- Arranging and maintaining application development and test environment
- Creating and updating documentations
- Estimating costs
- Specifying and implementing interfaces
- Creating or choosing appropriate methods, techniques, standards, guidelines and tools for software development
Support in developing and project support with following skills :
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Automic UC4
- User experienced with windows OS, Oracle
- Experience with DevOps tools as GIT, Artefactory, Jenkins
- Fluent English essential, German highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.