Project Coordinator/PMO - Banking
Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Coordinator/PMO - vacancy for our Basel based client in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of operational PMO/Project Coordinator experience
- Deep custody settlement knowledge, coordination experience, risk/regulatory knowledge, client facilitation skills and data/metrics focus
- Experience within large global industry and regulatory projects as well as client engagement, vendor and product exposure is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and meet aggressive project deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence colleagues and virtual team members
- University Degree level qualification in Business or another relevant field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Driving project activities thus ensuring that all business, process and system changes are in place in advance of the implementation date
- Collaborating with Back Office, Front Office, Legal, IT and other business areas to ensure target dates are achieved and stakeholders are aligned
- Tracking and reporting progress on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis to key stakeholders
- Defining and document business area processes
- Gathering, analysing and articulating business requirements as well as identifying, planning and coordinating the implementation of solutions to meet business requirements.
- Ensuring agreed deliverables, milestones, targets and budgets are observed and introduce corrective measures
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens/passport holders as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.