Senior Audit/Project Coordinator
Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by TEKsystems
Location: Zurich City
Contract: initial 12 Months (possibility of extensions and getting internalized)
On behalf of one of the most prestigious and largest banks in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior Audit/Project Coordinator.
You will become a crucial part in the Bank's Digital Banking business area, which is mandated to develop and maintain the digital channels for clients, advisors, specialists and external asset managers.
This is a very important area of the bank and builds their cornerstone of the Swiss booked client platform.
For their ongoing collaboration with Internal Audit they are looking for a senior contractor who supports them with their internal control frameworks for their channels and platforms, challenges existing processes and procedures and coordinates all activities with internal audit colleagues.
- Be the first point of contact and partner for our internal audit colleagues in channels and platforms and responsible to organize the activities from kick-off to Audit closing
- Support in development of the control framework for our internal channels - from request process to existing functions
- Be a challenger of the status quo
- support in improving existing procedures like governance controls, request processes, support or system tests
- Coordination of medium to large programs or proof of concept within the organization with top management focus
- Responsible for small recurring audit and risk control activities of the channels
- Ensure close alignment with business areas and central first line of defense
Essentials Skills and Qualification:
- 5+ years of experience as an internal auditor within a financial institute
- Excellent communication skills on Top Management level
- Excellent analytical skills and sound technical experience
- Sound knowledge of IT terminology and architectures
- Proficiency English language skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Several years of experience in auditing Software projects and/or IT organizations
- German language skills is an asset but not a must
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a long term project with a high possibility of extensions in a modern environment, please send your CV to Kevin Ritschard at (see below)
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.