Skype for Business Engineer
Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Skype for Business Engineer vacancy, requiring profound Powershell knowledge, for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years' of demonstrated performance history in supporting a complex Microsoft Lync UC environment including Scripting skills in PowerShell
- Excellent Microsoft Lync and Enterprise Voice experience in design and operation; Lync 2013 or Skype for Business is preferred
- Several years of Lync Client and Server experience, as well as solid knowledge in generating Lync reports
- In depth background in troubleshooting, coupled with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Know-how of telecommunications infrastructure focusing on IP Telephony technologies, Avaya Session Manager and CISCO VCS Video Conferencing integration is of advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, conversational level German skills is a plus
- Managing the quality, reliability, capacity, performance and configuration of the regional/global Lync Enterprise Voice estate
- Deploying and managing the instrumentation required to actively run the service reliability and quality as well as the integration of Lync with Exchange (Unified Messaging) and Video Conferencing platform
- Capacity management in Skype 2015/2019, Verba voice recording and Actiance Vantage estate and Integration of Lync Edge services (Federation, Web Conferencing and Mobile Collaboration)
- Performing change and release testing and implementation; troubleshooting end to end infrastructure including compliance stack (Actiance and Verba)
- Reviewing CDR and QoE reports to manage service quality and end user experience, ensuring 2nd level support to other departments within the company
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.