Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by Sentinel
Detailed Job title: Release Manager - Scum, Agile, P3M, Environment strategy
Salary: Open daily rate DOE
Duration: 6 month contract initially
Are you available for a new release management contract?
Do you have experience in the design, development, and management of IT release and environment strategy and looking to play a key strategic release management role within a global company?
Sentinel are working with a a global finance organisation, looking for a senior Release Manager to join their Switzerland based office & lead in release management.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in release management or complex service delivery within large scale environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Must be able to manage relationships between teams and be able to influence both senior business owners and technical stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum teams and best practice and change management process.
- Solid understanding of scaled Agile and P3M tools and methodologies including value stream, portfolio, programme and team levels.
As the Release Manager you'll be responsible for:
- You'll be responsible for the development and maintenance of all release requirements, including preparing and reviewing the release and environment strategy.
- Understand the vision, plans, and requirements of a broad range of stakeholder and teams in order to align the business so that the business portfolio and pipelines are synchronised.
- Build relationships with and collaborate closely with a broad range of stakeholders, including product owners, domain and platform leads and other stakeholders to ensure strategy and delivery alignment.
- Drive collaboration between teams and outline the importance of each of their duties both for the business and the customer.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and contribute towards continuous development of the environment.
Your application with Sentinel:
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.