Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, is looking for an experience program manager to join their team and help maintaining cohesion in the program and work towards enhancing patient experience.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to the overall Data & Digital Patient Experience strategy with regards to content and feasibility considerations for each individual program
- Develop and implement standardization & integration between Patient-Centric Remote Trials & Digital Endpoints projects
- Support deployment of IT solution (Patient Insights Navigator), which could include change management, solution deployment and business readiness activities
- Support and manage key governance meetings across the portfolio
- Provide overall support across the Patient Engagement portfolio (reports, leadership presentations, management of risks & issues, etc)
- Identify issues, bottlenecks within plan, or deviations from plan, proactively
- Create bespoke presentations, papers and reporting for Patient Experience portfolio
- Support team cohesion across programs through team engagement activities
- Provide tactical support as required to different Patient Experience programs, including risk management, writing meeting minutes, schedule coordination, etc
- Additional responsibilities as required
If you have the following:
- Robust Program Management skills, both at micro and macro level
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work on a diverse team
- Ability to work independently and prioritize across multiple competing tasks and objectives
- Ability to proactively spot gaps/problems & take initiative to solve them, knowing when to appropriately escalate
- Ability to think critically and independently
- Ability to identify, understand and mitigate business risk
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Excellent ability to work, write and communicate in English is required
- Adept at creating and writing business presentations, including storyboarding
- Exceptional business communication abilities, especially in written and presentation form
- Adept at working remotely - this role will require you to be fully Embedded in the Patient Experience core team, and previous experience working in this way is desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Teams and other Microsoft applications
- Strong ability and willingness to learn and upskill in new areas
- Knowledge of pharma industry is considered an asset
- Ability to support Change Management activities is considered an asset
- Understanding of Agile principles and how they apply to program management: Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification is considered an asset
- Previous experience working in Digital Transformation, Drug Development and/or Clinical Trials considered an asset
If interested please get in touch with me by email at (see below)
However if you feel this role is more suited for somebody within your network please feel free to share.
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.