Telecom Core Network Project Manager - French Speaking
Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
Profile Required :
My client are looking for an experienced French Speaking Telco Project Manager with Domain experience in Telco Private Core Networks.
The objective of the project is to deploy and integrate a dedicated mobile private Core Network and IMS for an industrial consortium to launch 4G and 5G use cases.
The Project Manager will take over from presales phase and will be leading the full project includes requirement gathering, design, implementation, testing, customer acceptance, go live and handover to support
The Project Manager is in charge for the project of:
- Planning, Budget, Risks management, Team leading, Resource plan, Alerts
- Scope and change management
- Financial management including securing billing plan
- Ensures all operational Ericsson engagements are met and that all methods and processes are applied
- Prepares the Workshops and supports her/his team to meet clients commitments
- Manage the purchase of the HW, SW of her/his project
- Drive internal and customer steering meetings
- Leads his teams to deliver on time and with expected cost, scope & quality
- Reports and updates all project KPIs
French and English are mandatory. The customer is French, meetings, workshops and some external documentation will be in French.
- At least 5 years of experience as a project manager preferably for Telecom provider
- Proven experience in projects for Telco Core network,
- Knowledge of Ericsson Core solutions (Mobile Core, IMS ) and of Ericsson process and tools would be ideal.
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Communication & Negotiations skills
- Ability to build intimacy with the customer
- Proven experience of team management in international environment as it will be needed to interact with Clients teams abroad