Program Manager - Data & Digital Patient Experience
Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Program Manager - Basel (Remote working anywhere in the EU)
Urgently looking for a Customer/Patient experience Program Manager based in Europe (Remote working) for a well renowned client of mine in a 6 month contract with a strong possibility for extension.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the overall Data & Digital Patient Experience strategy with regards to content and feasibility considerations for each individual program
- Develop and implement standardization & integration between Patient-Centric Remote Trials & Digital Endpoints projects
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Provide overall support across the Patient Engagement portfolio
- Create bespoke presentations, papers and reporting for the Patient Experience portfolio
- Provide tactical support as required to different Patient Experience programs, including risk management, writing meeting minutes, schedule coordination
The successful incumbent will possess a successful track record as a Program Manager in similar programs and have experience in managing several projects simultaneaously with minimal supervision ideally within the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industries on a global scale.
If this type of opportunity is of interest to yourself or anybody you know please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.