Senior Security Systems Engineer
Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by TEKsystems
Security Systems Engineer - EMEA Lead
12 month initial contract, with option to extend thereafter.
300 to 325 euros per day
If you are based in Ireland or interested in moving to Ireland for an excellent long term opportunity, please apply.
- Looking for a Security Systems SME to support all physical locations across EMEA.
- Experience with CCure, Genetec or Lenel is highly desired.
- Experience with security systems such as Biometrics, CCTV, AV, Access Controls, Gates etc is required.
- The role will initially be remote working. Once the Ireland office re-opens there will be an ask to split time between office and home working.
- Furthermore, occasional travel may be required to any physical site in EMEA for QA/Audit purposes.
- You would support security aspects across programming and hardware. From hands on support, to providing a advisory to ensure that security solutions are implemented and commissioned and helping to establish mechanisms for quality assurance, compliance and governance.
- This role spans across installation, programming, testing, product development and commissioning. This person will need to have strong stakeholder management and come to the table with his experience and ideas to ensure they are doing the right thing.
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request.