Clinical Label Coordinator
Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by ITech Consult
Clinical Label Coordinator - SAP, Word and Excel, English and German,Supply Chain
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a Clinical Label Coordinator. Behind every presentation of each product sold by client is the involvement of Pharma Global Technical Operations (PT). Starting with Phase I of the development process and continuing through to product maturity, PT makes medicines at sites around the world and includes more than employees worldwide.
"Global Technical Development" (PTD) is an organization of over two thousand people globally that are integral for the mission of client to develop meaningful medicines for patients. Therefore, we actively collaborate and develop creative technical solutions to bridge early-stage, late-stage and commercial product needs. The mandate of the group is, to expertly deliver the pipeline and supply quality products to patients. The group excels in its work through innovation, teamwork, dedication, and mutual respect and contributes every single day, continuously improving what it does.
"Clinical Supply Chain Management" (PTDS) is responsible for the supply of all global clinical trials throughout the life cycle of our products - Entry in Human (EIH) to post-approval. The group partners with customers and suppliers to offer best in industry services regarding lead-times, flexibility and cost effectiveness. The organization includes demand and supply planning, patient kit development based on clinical protocols, the operational aspects of packaging, distribution and inventory management.
Areas of responsibility:
- Designs and creates labels (booklet inside pages, booklet front page and single
- Maintenance the SAP phrase database with standard texts according to given procedures panel labels) in SAP GLM according to current SOPs
- Coordinates the approval of labels by the Local Label Representatives in a timely manner
- Orders and coordinates the printing of booklets by the vendor
- Creation of Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders for booklet material
- Drives and leads the issue management for Clinical Supply regarding labels and vendor management
- Participate in global/local projects to optimize Clinical Supply
Professional and technical requirements:
- You have successful completed a commercial diploma (eg commercial apprenticeship or commercial college) or an equivalent qualification (eg technical apprenticeship)
- Strong organizational skills (eg good time management, work local & act global)
- Proactive, forward-thinking teammate with dedication and passion
- Good communication skills in order to handle the relationship with man- teams
- Good English and German
- Experience with SAP systems, Word and Excel
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to work with different IT systems
- You are someone who wants to influence his/her own development.
- You enjoy working in a fast and challenging environment
- You are interested to collaborate with colleagues in a truly global team
- You are open-minded
- Able to work in a fast-developing environment
- As a matter of course, you take challenges as opportunities and are able to respectfully collaborate with other team members, even in stressful situations
Reference no: 920153 AD
Role: Clinical Label Coordinator
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Start date: 12.04.2021
Latest start date: 05.05.2021
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.