SOURCING STRATEGY AND WORKFORCE PLANNING
Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
SOURCING STRATEGY AND WORKFORCE PLANNING SPECIALIST
Location: Spain, BARCELONA
Industry: Finance, Insurance and Real Estate
Contract duration: 6 months
Languages: English and Spanish, or English and French
Remote work: Yes
Next-link is looking for a candidate who is experienced in sourcing strategy and workforce planning, experienced with sourcing tools: ARIBA, FIELDGLASS or COUPA
Required technical skills:
- Knowledge of sourcing strategy definition & implementation, mastery of Excel, fluent in English.
- Experience in workforce planning and project management
- HR knowledge
- Results oriented, good communication skills, proactive, ability to deal with multiple stakeholders, problem solving, team player, capacity to adapt quickly to changes
Scope of this project:
- The candidate will cover all the departments of Global Operations: IT, Security, Transformation, Procurement, Real Estate, Customer Operations and Customer Experience (6000 employees).
- Support the definition of the sourcing strategy: make or buy analysis, workforce planning (including data collection & analysis in liaison with the HR ops CoE), action plan.
- Incorporate mid- and long-term planning to sync up with and ensure readiness for new ways of working future of work initiatives.
- Ensure the roll-out of the sourcing strategy per department liaising with multiple stakeholders (business, HR)
- Contribute to the definition and follow-up of recruitment plans
- Define, then put in place Sourcing dashboard and KPIs to follow up the activity progress/Help in the implementation of the upskilling reskilling plan: skills assessment roll-out, analysis and action plan definition Sourcing stream preparation and actions follow up: Support in preparation of sourcing stream including proposal and preparation of agendas, presentations, recording and follow up of actions, co-ordination information requests, reporting, escalation
If you are interested, please send your CV to (see below)