HRS Operations Specialist (m/w) 80% - 100 %
Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by ITech Consult
Project:For our customer a big pharmaceutical company in Basel we are looking for a qualified HRS Operations Specialist.
The Payroll, Time & Benefits Operations department is responsible for the correct and timely processing of payroll and time management issues for all their companies in Switzerland.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Recording and processing accident reports
- Transmission to Suva with subsequent correspondence with Suva and employees
- Monitor Suva's daily benefit statements and complain if necessary
- Posting of insurance benefits in CHRIS (for the purpose of cost center relief etc.)
- Compiling statistics for the company medical service and SHE Garnishments
- Review and processing of notices of garnishment
- Correspondence with authorities and employees Interface to Finance
- Reconciliation of several HR/GL accounts Long Term Incentives (LTI)
* Commercial education (5 years of experience in Payroll)
- German fluent and you are fluent in business English
- Excellent SAP and Excel/gSheet skills
- Comfortable to deal with various policies and tax rulings
. Knowledge of Swiss social security is excellent
- Knowledge of accident reporting
- Enjoy working in a fast and challenging environment
- Able to work in a fast-developing environment
- Strong team player
Reference No.: 920154AG
Role: HRS Operations Specialist
Industry: Pharma Location: Basel
Workload: 80 - 100%
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.