Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by Source Technology
Project Coordinator - Banking
The initial focus of this role will be to support the bank in the adaption of the CSDR III regulations by coordinating our preparation for the Central Securities Depository Regulation (CSDR) settlement discipline regime.
- Drive the CSDR associated activities thus ensuring that all business
- Process and system changes are in place in advance of the implementation date
- Collaborate with Back Office, Front Office, Legal, IT and other business areas to ensure target dates are achieved and stakeholders are aligned.
- Define and document business area processes.
- Project Coordination/Management experience
- Risk/Regulatory knowledge
- Custody settlement knowledge
- Banking experience
- Must be in or willing to move to Switzerland
Rate: 80 CHF p/hour
Duration: 6 months + extension likely