Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
ServiceNow Developer vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- 8+ years' experience as IT developer including 3+ years' experience with ServiceNow
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow and its Front End and Back End capabilities with the ability to customise and configure the platform
- Familiarity with the full software development life cycle including business requirements analysis, design, testing, branching and deployment
- Practice in configuring forms, tables, lists, notifications and core components such as workflow editor and flow designer
- Background in coordinating ServiceNow major upgrades, resolving conflicts between ServiceNow instances and providing general guidance and good practices
- In depth knowledge of Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI policies, Validation Scripts and Background Scripts in ServiceNow along with knowhow in various ServiceNow modules, especially ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, WSD and CSM
- Bachelor degree in IT or related field desirable
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Implementing complex functionalities to meet business requirements as well as understanding business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Integrating ServiceNow platform with other systems along with coordinating ServiceNow major upgrades
- Maintaining and supporting the existing processes coupled with participating in the design discussions and architectural decisions
- Managing the development life cycle and deployments between ServiceNow instances combined with creating technical documentation
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.