Agile Project Manager - French Speaking
Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by Henderson Scott
Agile Project Manager required to join a scaling practice within a global consultancy for an initial six month contract. This role will be remote with some onsite work in Paris and requires fluent French language skills alongside English.
You'll be working on salesforce projects and we're looking for someone with experience working on the consultancy side.
Key responsibilities include:
- End to end project management
- Extensive client & stakeholder management experience
- Managing functional and technical consultants working on the project;
- Personally intervene as a functional (and if necessary technical) consultant on projects, particularly in the specification, acceptance and training phases;
- Utilizing your knowledge to validate the proposed options and to monitor the work of the Consultants that make up your team;
- Involvement in the pre-sales process as well as in the evaluation and writing of proposals;
We're looking for an experienced contractor who possesses:
- Several years experience as a project manager or senior consultant with a strong customer involvement;
- Strong working knowledge of project methodologies, especially agile (Scrum);
- Strategic vision and a knowledge of the business challenges of a company;
- A strong sense of business consulting and ability to communicate easily with others through workshops or training courses for example;
- An in-depth knowledge of the configuration of a CRM or ERP
- Rigor and capacity of analysis, modelling and synthesis are your best qualities;
For immediate interview please apply online today!