Jobs/Release Manager/Release Train Engineer/Agile Coach/Contract/Ireland
Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by AS Innovative IT Solutions
Release Manager/Release Train Engineer/Agile Coach
Job Location: Ireland (Dublin/Nenagh)
- Extensive experience of release management covering the complete project life cycle, in a structured environment (both iterative/agile and waterfall)
- Experience of release management in a multiple platform distributed team
- Experience of managing multiple and complex value streams across the full life cycle of product development
- Experience in running a SAFe Agile Release Train
- Experience of coaching leaders, teams and scrum masters in lean-agile practices and mindsets.
- Extensive experience of change management and release management tooling.
- Proven ability to develop a detailed understanding of the business function in order to set out improvements on the path to production.
- Ability to understand complex business processes involving the complex interaction of several systems.
- Experience working in a payments organization (desirable)
Roles and Responsibility:
- Define standards and create an empowered culture, to create a best in class, high performing team with a continuous improvement mind-set focused on the customer using best practices and knowledge to improve processes and services.
- Drive improvements to improve the delivery through DevOps and release on demand practices and ensuring built-in quality.
- Lead the release planning activities, driving the deliverables to ensure a clear vision, roadmap and backlog is available for planning meetings.
- Manage and optimize the delivery of change through the release cycle.
- Track the progress and execution of the release and ensure alignment with strategy to execution and manage dependencies effectively across multiple delivery teams.
- Prepare, support and participate in the CAB meetings.
- Co-ordinate the deployment, run books and implementation plans with key technical stakeholders. Driving automation and the CD processes and practices.
- Lead and co-ordinate the go-live activities.