Digital Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Digital Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
Job Type: Freelance
Job Location: Munich
Rate: Euro 425-450 per day
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Digital Project & Account Manager with Pharmaceutical experience to join their client in Munich, Germany.
MUST SPEAK GERMAN
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Key point of contact for Brand Teams and Creative Agencies
· Coordinate with different regional markets and assess the regional volumes
· Determine operational objectives by studying business requirements, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
· Understand and interpret the customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Partner to identify the most efficient and compliant timeline for content development/release while addressing business needs
· Manage scope changes
· Lead weekly status meetings
· Distribute weekly status reports for each active engagement
· Ensure good relationship and satisfaction
• Prepare and communicate timelines for all engagements
• Coordinate with and support Operations Lead to resolve any issues
· Bachelor's / Master's degree with minimum 5-7 years' experience in Account Management /Project Management/Client Servicing
· Should have good working knowledge of Digital Marketing/production
· Extremely good communication skills and relationship building skills
· Experience of working with multiple stakeholders while managing multiple projects in parallel
· Extremely quality focused and passionate to deliver excellence
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
· Ability to work effectively in teams across internal and external organizations
· MBA with experience in Creative Agencies/ Pharmaceutical companies
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!