Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior Azure Cloud Engineer
We are looking for an Azure Subject Matter Expert with a minimum of 4 years Azure expertise, from migrating DevOps workloads to optimizing lift & shift applications, cloud-based services, data, and networking.
- Lead the Azure effort to take the teams hands-on, through a learning journey to land on Azure and to optimize presence there as much as possible.
- Doing, training, learning, and collaborating are essential for a successful journey. It's all about setting Azure up, deploy and manage resources, configure networking, monitoring and automating services.
- Deploy and train the teams with innovative technologies. On-going automation and continuous improvement is definitely part of the equation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with technical and less technical colleagues. Communication is the oil and gas that make the engine work.
- Content wise, you need to apply your proficiency for doing and teaching with Azure workloads set-up, Azure DevOps, CI/CD, configuration, networking, operations, and admin tasks.
- Last but not least, it goes without saying that your skills with technical analysis, best practices for deployment optimization, smart automation and cost.
- Automate operations and prevent data and system failure.
- Boost the continuous improvement of test, release mgmt. and operations.
- Strong experience in software and systems engineering, preferably Informatica, ETL, SAS, Java, Azure, SQL, Oracle.
- Practical knowledge of Azure and other Cloud technologies.
- High problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven experience and expertise with monitoring, automation, lean process and operations.
- The ability to change and run a chain without being involved in its operational execution.
- Additional experience in networking, security or storage is an advantage.
- Preferably Dutch with excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English.
- Experience with DevOps, Agile and Scrum ways of working.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you with a strong match, please apply within and a follow can be arranged.