Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in the Zug area, is now looking for a UX Designer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative organisation for a 1-year contract with a possible extension. The expected starting time is as soon as possible.
If You are looking for an interesting opportunity where you could bring your expertise and contribution to the transformation of user and customer experience, then you should consider this role.
You will have the opportunity to use your design and research expertise as well as your ability to share your know-how with the rest of the UX team.
- To support UX research, processes, customers, and patients with regards to their input (interviews, surveys etc).
- To participate in workshops, gather information, coordinate the design deliverables.
- Translate user research and business requirements, design low/high fidelity mock-ups and prototypes in compliance with the applicable standards.
- Structure and run usability tests, manage responsibilities related to all design activities.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a UX designer.
- Very good interaction design experience (please include your portfolio in your application).
- Experience with Balsamiq and Adobe XD.
- Experience in planning, organising, and analysing virtual workshops and design session with customers and stakeholders.
- Very good experience with user-centred design process, interaction design, visual design, guidelines creation.
- Ability to guide more junior designers on different projects.
- Experience in a design agency (nice to have).
- Previous experience within a Pharmaceutical environment (nice to have).
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.