Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- At least 5 years of relevant project management experience
- Strong experience in developing and coordinating communications plans, as well as managing strategic issue and media relations
- Demonstrated ability to build trust in all stakeholders and influence decision-making processes across business
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to execute project objectives through to completion and motivate others to complete deliverables and meet project expectation
- Bachelor Degree in training and development, instructional design, education, communications or any other related field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, other language skills is an asset
- Driving the Learning function for the company and supporting the development of solutions by increasing and sustaining new learning opportunities for associates in various countries to make sure the awareness of the specificities of company's structure, legal framework and processes is up to date
- Designing training program framework for internal employees; proposing training platform, developing the training programs into the platform and preparing tracking system for new joiners
- Creating and effectively executing strategic communications plans which activate stakeholders and drive engagement for associates in countries
- Supporting Leadership Team in strategic issue management communication by developing key messages and briefing documents
- Managing internal and external agencies on demand; providing counsel, recommendations and expertise to managers including Senior Management
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.