Project Manager - Infrastructure
Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by DWI Consulting Ltd
My Client a Leading Technology Consultancy is looking for a project Manager to join them in Spain. This can be done remotely to begin with from anywhere within Europe.
Technical skills (Required - Must to have)
- 10+ years of experience in customer facing roles.
- Working knowledge of EUC operations including Remote support and Deskside support
- Know how on ITIL Framework
- ITIL Certification would be recommended
- Experience in Stakeholder management
- Experience in Partner management
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have)
- § Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- § Knowledge of agile methodologies
- § Must have the ability to identify and instill industry best practices.
- § Proven Customer Service skills
- § Excellent written and oral communication
Language skills needed
- Client management
- People management
- Create deep client impact
- Execution excellence
Area of responsibilities
The role is expected to carry out following function/activities as part of this job.
- Point of Contact for escalated IT Incidents and update Client on ETA/Resolution/Workaround.
- Point of Contact for IT Teams and Vendors at across geographies.
- Point of Contact for future Infrastructure Enhancement and requirement gathering.
- Coordinate with IT teams at different client Sites for Incident resolution and Project Implementations
- Manage IT Service Delivery at onshore Locations
- Coordinate with Offshore IT Team for coherence with Business requirements.
- Monitor KPI for Incident, Problem and Change Management and provide Client feedback to Offshore Team.
- Work with PMO on short/long term IT Project implementations
- Work with Delivery SPOCs and client Business users on IT requirements
- Coordination with 3rd party vendor/contractors on IT System upgrade/break fix/new installations
- Vendor Contract and License Management
- Implement Service improvement and Transformation initiatives