MS DYNAMICS CRM TECHNICAL Consultant
Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by Kryptos Technologies Ltd
Position: MS DYNAMICS CRM TECHNICAL Consultant
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Type: Fulltime Permanent
The Technical CRM Consultants in the CRM team are responsible for implementation, maintenance and execution of technical changes on MS Dynamics CRM 365 at Client. In this role you support the internal customers by improving existing solutions and designing new solutions.
The complex on-prem CRM environment covers multiple CRM tenants for Truck Sales, After Sales/Service, Repair & Maintenance and Parts. Generic data is shared between tenant through a custom synchronization solution. The tenants share a generic solution. On top of that tenant specific solutions exist. Several other teams are responsible for their own tenant. The CRM team is responsible for the generic solutions and the central platform. And they advise/support the other team on request.
The Technical CRM Consultant has the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Migrations to the latest Microsoft Dynamics version (on-prem).
- Developing and delivering technical documentation and support the developer in the team.
- Maintain the configuration of the CRM environment.
- Maintain the CRM platform including interfaces with other systems.
- Execute version updates, patches and complete updates.
- Provide 3rd line support to the Technical Application Manager and Product Owner.
- Design optimal solutions for/with the business customers.
- Lead Microsoft Dynamics CRM related projects and initiate new developments and solutions.
- Pro-actively identify beneficial ad-hoc IT projects/activities.
- Execute analyses and (acceptance) tests.
- Participate in training programs to facilitate the use of CRM at Client.
- For this challenging role we are searching for candidates with relevant Microsoft Certificates.
- Over 5 years' experience as Technical Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience with web-based systems, Back Office systems and tools that are integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Specialized in Microsoft Dynamics CRM on-prem.
- Fluent in Dutch and/or English in speech and writing
- Java Scripting
- MS SQL Development Studio
- XRM Toolbox
We are not looking for
- Application managers
You are comfortable in working individually as well as part of a team. You are a good communicator, result driven and customer focused. You have a flexible mindset and capable to resolve problem with new, refreshing ideas.