SAP Solution Architect D2S/O2C
Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, a large pharmaceutical organization, is looking for a Senior SAP Solution Architect specializing in D2S and O2C. You will be working with our clients supply chain, order management, and distribution groups. You will have to understand the processes and work closely with the IT team to a design solution that would support business needs.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Continuously develops and drives implementation of a rolling multi-year architecture and technology roadmap (regional or functional), aligned with business roadmaps and derived from business and IT strategies that incorporate technology trends and resulting opportunities
- Potential investments in innovations, new systems, and technologies, including proofs-of-concept, pilots, and vendor evaluations are identified and proposed to the respective bodies in a timely manner
- Ensures that Roche IT Enterprise standards are applied and adhered throughout the organization (eg participation in enterprise architecture reviews)
- Provide architectural services, guidance, and conceptual design in projects and operations (eg code reviews, technical training, driving Proofs-of-concept, analysis of technical innovation potential)
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams
If you have the following:
- 5-7 years experience as a solution architect in D2S/O2C or similar - in a global environment
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of SAP ERP MM, PP, SD, QM, PM, and related processes, related SAP technologies (HANA, ABAP, Java, UI5), and understanding cross-functional process flow, data and dependencies
- Work experience in a multinational environment, working across time-zones
- Ability to drive innovation and improvement of organizational performance through application of original thinking to existing and emerging methods, process, products and services
If you are interested please get in touch with me via email on (see below)
However if you feel like this role might be better suited to somebody from your network, please feel free to share the jobh post and my contact details
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.