SW Engineer In Test
Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Software Engineer in Test to join their Barcelona offices an initial 12-month contract.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback and ensure testability.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Build software that tests software either by coding or by integrating third party tools into our test suites
- Perform peer code reviews to optimize test code execution
- Compose, execute and assess results of functional and non-functional tests according to the defined by the Test Strategy
- Configuring and managing Test Environments
- Plan, execute, evaluate and document system tests.
- Identify and manage issues and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
- Investigate and reproduce problems reported by customers
- Analyze customer workflows to prevent issues and improve existing tests
- Proven experience in software testing
- Acquainted with agile development practices (especially Scrum)
- Experience in software life cycle management tools (ie: TFS, Jira, HP ALM, Jenkins and virtualization systems)