Workplace Architect - Azure
Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Workplace Architect - Azure AD
A Workplace Architect is required to work on a major project in Gothenburg, Sweden. Candiates from across the EU will be considered providing you are happy to relocate to Sweden after lockdown.
* 8+ years of Experience on managing Active Directory Infrastructure Services on a Global IT Environment.
* Hands on Experience handling Windows Server 2008/2012 Operating System
* Hands on experience of TCP/IP, LDAP, DNS
* Hands on Experience on ADLDS, ADFS, and PKI Infrastructure.
* Experience on Scripting, eg:- MS PowerShell, Scripting
* Experience on Microsoft Azure AD, Azure SSO and MFA. (Office365 would be a plus)
* Hands on Experience on SCOM, WSUS an advantage.
* Authentication, Authorization
* Hands-on experience migrating enterprise organizations to Office 365
* Experience managing and remediating Active Directory items that prevent a migration to Office 365
* Expertise in Active Directory, DirSync, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies
* Significant experience in administering Active Directory environment using Windows 2008(+ later) or higher Servers
Apply today for immediate consideration