Technical Business Analyst (Financial Services)
Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Technical Business Analyst
The responsibility of the Technical Business Analyst is to deliver product change related analysis, with a view to supporting the implementation of that product change to the wider business as part of the product delivery life cycle, leveraging your analysis knowledge and professional expertise to play a key role in helping to realise product strategy.
Day to day responsibilities will include providing a clear, robust and fit for purpose set of requirements to help deliver product change in line with defined delivery frameworks, governance and SLA's whilst also supporting ongoing communication with business stakeholders, third parties and suppliers as part of the delivery.
The successful candidate will have: a good mixture of the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge and experience of delivering insurance products
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically a strong knowledge of Excel
- The ability to carry out contemporary requirements elicitation using Agile based methods
- Previous experience of working in a variety of delivery methodologies including delivery in an Agile environment (eg SCRUM and/or Kanban)
- Previous experience of working in an insurance environment or a firm understanding of Insurance product offerings and underwriting principles
In return you will receive a very competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package and a great working environment (including free parking!)
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.