Big Data Engineer
Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by Orcan Intelligence
For our prestigious and award-winning client, we are looking for an experienced Big Data Engineer, with experience within a highly regulated environment. This position will be a 6-month contract, with the potential of extension.
As a Big Data Engineer, you will:
- Maintain the transformation of technical services and data capabilities
- Communicate with stakeholders the advantages and disadvantages of the proposed solutions.
- Create and maintain data driven applications
- Define the final production environment and help improve the digital platform.
- Immerse yourself on in relation to the digital platform.in the latest technology in the field of Data and Analytics.
- Good software development and data engineering experience.
- Experience working with the Cloud
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as python and/or Scala.
- Good database management experience.
- Good knowledge of graph experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux.
- Good knowledge of distributed systems, such as Spark and Hadoop.
- Experience with Containerization, such as Docker.
- Open-source stream-processing software platform, such as Kafka and Apache Spark.
- Ability to communicate clearly with various levels of the business, to give results-oriented feedback.
- Written and spoken English is a must, whilst other languages (eg European) are a plus
English speaking project
If you have the required skills and interested to apply, please send your CV now for immediate consideration