Web Application Developer
Posted on Mar 16, 2021 by Fellow
Fellow seeks an experienced (3-5 years) Web Application Developer to assist with a variety of custom software development projects. Our clients are a mixture of lead management and manufacturing companies as well as state government agencies. The ideal candidate is skilled at software development life-cycle concepts, software architecture & design, working independently, and the ability to provide our clients with expert software development judgment.
Wed prefer a full-time arrangement, but can be flexible for the right person. If you are an independent contractor that has existing customer relationships/commitments, we are open to a time-sharing arrangement if we can get at least a 50% commitment of time. No recruiters or third parties, please.
Salary/pay commensurate with experience. Full benefits for full-time W-2 employees. (PTO/Medical/Dental/Vision/STD/LTD/Life/AD&D)
Open to W-2, 1099, or Corp-to-Corp. People of color, all gender identities, and LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
* Design, develop, and deliver front-end functionality, enhancements and bug fixes for existing web applications
* Front-End Technologies
* Angular, CSS, HTML
* Twilio Connectivity
* Back-End Technologies
* PHP, Laravel, Eloquent
* Redis, MySQL
* .NET Core, EF, OData
* MS SQL Server
* Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting of production issues
* Work closely with QA team to investigate and resolve bugs
* Manage code & configurations within standard release management patterns
* Treat all clients with dignity and respect
* Provide excellent customer service
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Web application development experience (3-5 years of experience)
* Strong Angular development skills and experience with complex data visualization web applications
* Experienced with Agile-based development (Scrum, etc.)
* Working knowledge of SQL
* Experience working with distributed client/contractor development teams
* Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and attention to detail
* Appropriately contribute to and negotiate design decisions with the team. Willingness to speak up to peers and add meaningfully to implementation discussions.
* Comfortable setting and meeting deliverable estimates and deadlines
* Ability to write clear & meaningful documentation to the right level of detail. Maximize the usefulness to developers, QA staff, and business owners, but not create a maintenance burden.
* Authorized to work in the US; we cannot sponsor for visas
* Ability to pass a job-related background check
* Sense of humor
* Experience with Laravel Events and Jobs
* Familiar with TFS, Git/GitHub, and/or SVN code repositories
* Knowledge of Configuration Management concepts and procedures
* Knowledge of Call Center operations & software
* Knowledge of public finance & accounting principles
* Linux server management experience (server set-up/configuration)
* Located in Seattle, Washington
Open to W-2, 1099, or Corp-to-Corp arrangements.
Salary/pay commensurate with experience.
Full benefits available for full-time W-2 employees. (PTO/Medical/Dental/Vision/STD/LTD/Life/AD&D)