Quality Control Technician
Posted on Mar 15, 2021 by Frontage Laboratories
Immediate hire, full time position with benefits. Looking for a Quality Control Technician
Perform assigned duties using established methods and procedures.
Primary Job Duties:
Provide support to Study Directors and Program Managers for the purpose of facilitating study operations, report production and program oversight.
- Address problems, conflicts, or difficulties that pertain to assigned studies and negotiate and/or implement solutions.
- Detail oriented delegated duties.
- Data entry of pertinent quality control and data set information.
- Review and organize research data sets for the purpose of Quality Control.
- Create control documents, test procedures, SOPs, etc. as needed.
- Draft study documents including forms, protocols, amendments, reports, etc. Edit, compile, and/or format documents.
- Assist with report finalization by collecting signatures, document management, CD/Flash drive preparation, and archiving.
- Review study documents including study data files, forms, protocols, amendments, and reports against available SOPs, and GLPs for regulated studies.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Provide status updates to management.
- Provide support as needed to facilitate progression of preclinical studies.
- Maintain a professional, positive, and congenial working relationship with coworkers and between departments.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Attend meetings as required and actively participate.
- Attend any training as required and actively participate.
The desired candidate must have 1+ years in Quality Control experience, preferably within a pharmaceutical/analytical research setting. HS Diploma or GED required. BA or BS preferred.
Frontage Laboratories Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.