WebSphere Application Engineer
Posted on Mar 15, 2021 by JSAN Consulting Ltd
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
German Speaking Role
Technical skills (Required - Mandatory)
- WebSphere Application Server/Portal Administration, JBOSS, TOMCAT Administration skills.
- Administration skills in IBM HTTP Server and Apache webservers.
- Experience working on Production Support in Linux environments.
- Basic knowledge in Network like DMZ, Firewalls and Domains (DNS).
- Provide level 2 (engineering) production support for production environments. Timely escalation to L3 wherever necessary.
- Technical delivery of WebSphere, JBOSS and TOMCAT administration activities for mission critical production support environments.
- Installation, configuration, and system administration of the IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment and IBM HTTP Servers.
- Installation, configuration, and system administration of JBOSS, TOMCAT Application Servers and Apache Webservers.
- Execute WAS version upgrades, Migrations and deployment release activities.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting the WebSphere, JBOSS, TOMCAT Applications Servers.