Posted on Mar 15, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Devops Engineer- Brussels, Belgium - 6months + contract
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Language: English and (Either French or Dutch is mandatory)
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a well experienced Devops Engineer who is required to join our globally known IT Services Company at their office in Brussels, Belgium.
- You have an IT oriented Master or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
- You have experience in DevOps, CI/CD and Application Lifecycle management automation.
- You have experience with the Agile methodology and know Scrum, Kanban, Flow concepts
- You have knowledge/experience with both the usage and administration of tools like Nexus, HPQC, Azure DevOps/Team Foundation Server, GIT, SVN, Azure Cloud, Jfrog, SonarQube
- You have good Scripting skills (PowerShell, node, .net or Java)
- Experience in test automation development mainly with UFT/LeanFT is considered a plus.
- You are able to capture requirements and promote improvements.
- You are assertive and are able to promote your ideas, but you are also able to facilitate and come to the best solution for the organization;
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You take initiative and responsibility;
- You are a team player but can also work independently.
If you wish to apply for this Devops Engineer role please apply ASAP OR send your CV to (see below)
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.