Posted on Mar 15, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Back End developer/The Hague/€80/85/Brand new team in a global consultancy
Back End developer
An amazing opportunity to join a global trading firm, whose core business is proprietary trading in cash register systems, ATMs and payment systems, now is looking for a Back End developer to join their brand-new European HQ in The Netherlands!
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding.
- Developing and supporting new and existing software infrastructure.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to resolve problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the Front End developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve Legacy applications
- Offer training and support to internal teams
- Work for an global company
- Prime location in the middle of the centre
- A challenging position within a motivated team
- Possibility to work from home
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Good knowledge of Java
- Experience with webservices, REST/JSON, GraphQL
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
If you are interested and you want to find out more about the role please contact Claudia Franssen or send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.