Customer Operation Manager/Market Access Manager
Posted on Mar 15, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Customer Operation Manager/Market Access Manager for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years' experience in customer support and service or in a patient facing role, additional supply chain or logistics knowledge is beneficial
- Awareness of the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare business service offerings and customer needs
- Proficiency in establishing relationships and addressing customer issues as well as in articulating and convey a customer service sentiment
- Capability to manage complex and difficult stakeholder situations proving high level of emotional intelligence
- Familiarity with working across a Matrix organisation along with know-how in engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically, to anticipate and to plan for critical needs while staying focused and articulated
- Expertise in uncovering customer insights and needs as well as in leveraging this knowledge to drive satisfaction and process improvements
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken and at least two of the following languages: German, French, Italian and Spanish
- Enhancing the customer experience by executing a customer centric approach to operations management
- Liaising between manufacturing and supply functions and the patient facing commercial, operational and medical teams to enable the timely and safe delivery of modified patient cells
- Executing the first HCP, patient and caregiver Customer Service Center in Europe to manage both commercial and clinical cases
- Supporting hospital accounts across Europe in the order management process by coordinating required logistics and delivering best-in-class customer services
- Providing customer service support by handling inbound customer inquiries and driving resolution for customers by collaborating with cross functional teams and communicating with leadership
- Cooperating across functions to ensure that the Customer Service Center delivers against the customers' needs
- Conducting outbound follow-up communication to proactively work on customer satisfaction and collect feedback and identify improvement opportunities
- Improving and developing innovative solutions to deliver enhanced customer experience and efficient management as well as recognising and processing potential adverse events according training and procedures
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.