Senior Software Test Automation Engineer
Posted on Mar 15, 2021 by Coopers Group GmbH
For our Pharma Client in Kanton Zug, we are currently looking for a
Senior Software Test Automation Engineer -100%
Start/Ende:01.04.2021 - 31.12.2021
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer you will have a broad knowledge of testing methodologies - understanding the importance of where & when to use Manual, Automation or exploratory and you will have worked with complex systems within a large-scale IT programme.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Champion testing aspects for a containerized software solution, by taking the lead on test automation, test technology choices and testing best practices
- Maintain an independent view of the solution, helping the development team to avoid blind spots and performance issues.
- As part of a talented Scrum team actively contribute to sprint goals and continuous improvements.
- Perform additional exploratory and manual testing whenever needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Five years of .NET and C# development experience
- Experience joining an ongoing project within a complex domain
- Experience developing software in a regulated environment (eg Medical, Defense, and/or telecomm)
- Knowledge of API testing and test automation concepts and platforms
- Experience of working on the Linux Operating System.
- Experience developing automated testing solutions with diverse technologies and hands on, proven and demonstrable experience of designing, building and maturing automation frameworks from scratch, including:
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- English required perfect/German benfeitial
Nice to Haves:
- Test automation expertise, including load testing, integration testing, acceptance testing and performance testing
- Software development in C# .NET
- Cloud solutions
- Understanding of Mobile device testing, Micro services architecture and Docker are a plus