DevOps Engineers - Benelux
Posted on Mar 15, 2021 by Streamline Connections
We are excited to be engaged by a major European client to help build a team of DevOps Engineers on contract for a large scale, long term programme of work.
Please apply or get in touch to discuss this role:
- Perform component design, including recommendations on which libraries to best use.
- Define relevant Enterprise Application and data integration and software development patterns and their reference implementation
- Identify areas for operational saving and/or automation tasks.
- Guide and coach implementation team on software development standard and continuous integration/delivery process
- Domain-driven design
- Containerisation (eg, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Modern architecture patterns (eg microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
- Spring framework (Security, REST, Spring Boot) and Java
- Developing solutions which meet challenging performance requirements
- CI/CD techniques (Git/Bitbucket,Jenkins, Nexus, ArgoCD, Helm)
- Test automation approach(BDD)
- Cloud native architectures and cloud providers (Azure and GCP primarily)
DevOps, Containerisation, CI/CD, Spring, Cloud Architecture
Please note: The role(s) are to be remote initially but from September 21 they will based onsite in offices in Brussels, Amsterdam, or Luxembourg