SAP 3PL Integration coordinator
Posted on Mar 14, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
Energize are currently recruiting for an SAP Integration coordinator to manage the integration of 3rd party logistics providers (3PL) and Logistics service providers with the Order handling/management S/4 HANA system
* Work with the 3PL/LSP partners in developing the approach and plan (aligned with overall A2 plan) for the system integration to support the business integration model, leveraging the process designs and existing integration models.
* Support the project/service provider teams on integration topics (functional/technical) by coordinating with the various workstreams in the project.
* With good order to cash supply chain process knowledge (SAP/S/4), contribute to the successful integration by facilitating business and technical decisions within the project team (EMEA Supply chain team, Order to delivery/EAI/System integrator teams, etc.).
* Closely monitor and report the integration progress against the plan and facilitate issue/conflict resolution. Raise issues and risks up to project/leadership in time for support where needed.
* Develop, integrate and manage the business and technical cutover plan with the project teams (business, EAI, S/4) aligned with the overall project cutover plan.
To be a suitable match for this position you must have the following skill set:
* Good hands-on SAP logistics experience
* Experience with SAP OTC
* Team lead experience - A real task master who is responsible for driving tasks, coordinating and managing the tasks for the team on the project.
* Previous experience with 3PL - have the ability to effectively liaise with the logistics service providers
* Experience with S/4 Hana would be nice to have
* Good communication skills in English
* Currently fully remote work (Post-covid 80% remote, 20% onsite in Ghent)
* May start
* 1 year initial contract
* English speaking
* Market rates