Product manager - junior
Posted on Mar 14, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
Duration: 12 months (with option to extend)
Role We're looking for a Product Manager that will be responsible for translating the vision and strategic priorities of the Business Product Owner into digital solutions in the sustainable biofuels space that satisfy customer and business needs. The Product Manager will be responsible for maintaining a backlog of requirements for design and tech teams, focusing on business viability and prioritising for value. In addition, he or she will assess the "size of the prize," what would need to be true to realise it and define and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the solution.
- Assist Business Product Owner with managing stakeholders and setting scope, KPIs and roadmap of product;
- Translate a product vision into user stories and acceptance criteria for development;
- Continually refine and manage the backlog with input from the cross functional team, Security, and IT stakeholders;
- Create business cases for products and define/measure product success metrics;
- Use data to drive decision making and product priorities with a hypothesis-driven approach;
- Comfortable interacting with and able to communicate clearly with senior stakeholders;
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.