Linux Systems Engineer - Eindhoven
Posted on Mar 14, 2021 by Tiro Partners
Linux Systems Engineer required. Linux Systems Engineer required by Tiro Partners' innovative client based in Eindhoven. As a Linux Systems Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the organisation's enterprise Linux and Unix environment which underpin their corporate applications and systems.
As a Linux Systems Engineer you will not only have strong Linux systems administration skills, but also have a proven track record in Scripting, monitoring and server provisioning.
Alongside a deep understanding of Linux Redhat, you will have also worked with other flavours/OS such as Suse, Ubuntu and some Windows (but not essential), and also possess strong knowledge of virtualisation platforms (VMware ESX).
Commercial experience using Docker, Ansible, and Zabbix is also a major plus.
To summarise, the Linux Systems Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant Linux/Unix Systems Administration and support experience (Linux Redhat/Suse/Ubuntu etc)
- Deep knowledge of virtualisation (VMware ESX)
- Excellent Scripting, monitoring and server provisioning capabilities
- Strong application and network support Skills
- Knowledge of Windows, Ansible, Docker and Zabbix is a major plus
- Dutch language skills are highly desirable
The Linux Systems Engineer position will be a mix BAU support and project work, and the role will suit a confident self-starter who has the ability to manage their own workload and work autonomously or as part of a project team.
With strong technical capabilities you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.
Please contact me for more information at (see below).