Senior Requirement Engineer
Posted on Mar 14, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Requirement Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of experience as requirements engineer, preferably within the financial industry
- Extensive practice in software development projects, ideally in interdisciplinary and international teams, using agile methodology
- Expertise in requirements engineering methods and documentation standards such as User Stories, UML and BPM
- Technical knowhow regarding funds and regulatory data, specifically MiFID2, PRIIP, FIDLEG and SFDR
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical as well as non-technical target groups
- Familiarity with Scrum, Kanban, SAFe along with an overall agile mindset
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business information technology, economics, IT or finance
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Collaborating closely with business analysts and supporting business units in the conceptual design as well as ensuring the successful implementation
- Developing efficient solutions that provide the best possible benefit and acting as requirements engineer in the agile delivery team
- Implementing the product backlog while supporting the product owner in analysing and assessing the product backlog
- Gathering and analysing requirements including business rules, use cases and non-functional requirements in cooperation with the business departments
- Translating business needs into system requirements as well as transferring and evaluating solution options, considering economic, organisational and technical limitations
- Creating specifications and test cases based on user stories
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.