Senior Mobile UI Developer
Posted on Mar 14, 2021 by TEKsystems
Job title: Senior Mobile UI Developer
Starting date: ASAP (latest 01.05.2021)
Length of the contract: 12 months (possible extension)
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
On behalf of a financial institution based in Zurich, we are looking to hire an experienced Mobile UI Developer. This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of the world's leading financial institutions and with leading professionals in the field.
- Work in a dynamic, agile environment with a very experienced Scrum team
- Support a strategic program to deliver innovative wealth planning and investment applications for mobile devices
- Collaborate effectively with UX designers, developers, business analysts, product owners and other team members to develop and test UX user journeys
- Work effectively with team members in other locations situated globally
- Share the acquired knowledge and provide training to other team members
- 3-5 years of experience in mobile UI development and with UI technology stack including:
- Angular with NgRx and RxJS
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills is a must to work with global teams & internal clients
- A good team player willing to contribute and learn
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility in dealing with off-hours/Saturday support issues
- Flexible attitude to role specifics, must be willing to adapt to the needs of the program, often at short notice
- Ability to work on multiple projects & tasks at once
- English is a must
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.