Backend Software Engineer
Posted on Mar 14, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
An established business who handles some of the most complex and intelligent data in the world is looking to add to their team in Zurich, due to demanding growth from their customers' needs to enable further digital potential.
As the ideal Backend Software Engineer, you have:
- BSc/MSc degree in software engineering, computer science or a similar field
- 4+ years of relevant experience in software engineering
- Experience with continuous integration, agile software development
- Experience with containerized solutions
- Fluency in English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Develop Back End components for internal data layer solution.
- Design and develop tools, frameworks, and infrastructure.
- Write clean and testable code.
- Work collaboratively within a multi-functional team.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadline and deliverables
- A challenging and professional working environment surrounded by a team with extensive knowledge.
- Exciting projects in national and international companies with state-of-the-art technologies
- Flat hierarchies and cross-departmental collaboration
- Supportive environment with attractive opportunities for professional and personal training and further development
- Flexible place of work (home office or for customers in the greater Zurich area)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.