Technical InfoSec Consultant - Outside IR35 - 100% Remote
Posted on Mar 14, 2021 by GBV Ltd
InfoSec, Information Security, Pen Testing, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Ethical Hacker, Security First, Software Engineering, PHP, Web Apps, Go, Remote, Ireland
A fast growing start-up that has more than doubled turnover and headcount in less than 12 months have need of a strong InfoSec specialist to support the business and start their greenfield Information Security function. This role will be remote 5 days but the client would like the candidate to be based out of Ireland (Ideally).
You should have excellent Information Security experience and look at the function as an aid to the business and Software Engineering function rather than as a blocker.
Key skills and experience includes;
- Strong Information Security Experience
- Strong Pen Testing background
- Good knowledge of InfoSec techniques and principles
- Delivery of Informaiton Secrurity projects and workstreams
- Experience of implementing InfoSec frameworks, processes and documentation
- Take an Ethical Hacker outlook
- Software Engineering experience (any language, ideally Web Apps/PHP)
Additional experience which would be useful would be experience of working in fast-growing starts ups and/or experience of working on greenfield InfoSec projects and implementing secruity best practices. As would, decent IT knowledge generally and across Software Engineering.
This role will be fully remote based (withonly occasional travel) and can start ASAP.
Paid on a daily rate at circa £500 - £750 depending on skills, experience and availability.
For more informaiton on this excellent role, please respond with an up to date CV via the links provided.