Posted on Mar 13, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My Client a leading financial institution is looking for an energetic and driven BA with strong analytical capabilities who is able to analyse complex finance business issues.
- You elicit sets of coherent requirements. You make sure that the requirements are complete, consistent, of good quality, that they are translated correctly in the design, and that they are maintained and if necessary, adjusted if changes occur. You support the product owners and the squads in managing the backlog by translating and prioritising the epics into features and together with the squad, into user stories.
- You analyse the current situation, the problems that occur and the underlying causes. Based on this analysis, you provide clear process designs.
- You analyse the necessary input, output, and adjustment of data in the client processes. You analyse the information need. You investigate the quality of the captured data and come up with solutions to improve quality.
- You are able to translate the policy and regulation of ORM, Compliance and Legal into design solutions.
- Knowledge on product IFRS accounting;
- Sourcing, classifying & preparing transactional as well as accounting data for Finance, Risk & ALM reporting
- Knowledge & understanding of Financial accounting & reconciliation, Chart of Accounts
- Intercompany matching
- Basel 3 reporting (LCR, NSFR, Liquidity metrics)
- DNB/EBA regulatory reporting, Financial Accounting, FINREP, ALM & liquidity management, Risk management
- Excellent Communication skills, written communication and power to convince;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Very strong team player; pro-active, ability to connect, positive mind-set, flexibility, focused on cooperation and sharing knowledge;
- Fluent in English
- You possess a University (Bachelor's/Master's) degree in (business) economics or a comparable field
- You have At least 3-5 years of hands on experience as a BA with implementing and designing complex functional solutions in a financial institution