Backend GOLANG developer
Posted on Mar 13, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
For one of the biggest Multi-nationals worldwide, we are looking for Backend (Golang) Developers. The duration of the project will be 12months with option to extend. Location Rotterdam
What you'll do:
- Build a range of APIs to serve multiple internal consumers ranging from customer facing apps to machine learning pipelines;
- Deliver high-quality, well-tested code; Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback;
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
Who you are:
- Strong knowledge of Go;
- Experience with distributed systems;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- You have experience deploying production applications (eg AWS, Google Cloud);
- Rave about the benefits that CI/CD has given you in previous projects;
- Demonstrated experience in implementing highly scalable Back End services;
- You know when to use a non-relational instead of a traditional relational database;
- A solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Comfortable working with unix-like systems;
- Great communication skills.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.